EDI Trainings and Resources
Contacts for Students, Faculty, Staff and Postdocs Training
- Students â€“ email@example.com
- Academic departments â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff areas â€“ email@example.com*
*Faculty Affairs can provide training assistance to staff areas during the fall 2023 semester. Future staff trainings will be overseen by the vice chancellor for people, culture and belonging.
All training requests must be made at least two work weeks before your requested facilitation date.
Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center (for faculty and staff)
- Community Cultural Wealth: Black Student Development Theory
*Contact Rechard Peel to request training.
Center for Teaching (for faculty and staff)
Office of LGBTQI Life (for students, faculty and staff)
- P.R.I.D.E Training
- Straight Facts about LGBTQIA Life
- (Offered in partnership with the Center for Teaching. For grad students, faculty and staff.)
Student Center for Social Justice and Identity (for all students)
- Navigating Difficult Conversations
- Intercultural Competency
- Unconscious Bias
- Countering Colorblind Ideologies
- The Impact of Power and Privilege
- Ally and Accomplice
- Inclusive Programming and Diversifying Memberships
- Leading Holistically
- Advocacy and Activism
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Exploring Social Identities
- Race and Ethnicity
*Request an SCSJI training .
Women’s Center (for student, faculty and staff)
- (Campus-wide workshop offered once a semester and in the summer. Also offered upon request.)
- (for undergraduates only)
- History of Women at ×ÔÎ¿ÊÓÆµ
Request any of the above four trainings .