congrats to our 2022 militaryvu graduates
What is MilitaryVU?
The MilitaryVU Identity Initiative expands efforts to promote the academic, personal, and professional development of 自慰视频’s active military and veteran scholars and faculty. Through increasing the amount of services specifically for the military community, along with co-creating resources and opportunities to connect, MilitaryVU and its Network Partners aim to
- educate the 自慰视频 community about the various realities of people in the U.S. Armed Forces
- create community-building opportunities to increase the sense of belonging among faculty and undergraduate, graduate, professional, and post-doctoral scholars who are active military or veterans
- develop methods of support to assist military and veteran scholars in reaching their academic goals and preparing for jobs in their respective career fields
from the bass military scholars
- Chiara, Nancy A., Michael Chiara, and Mary Z. Ashlock. “What is Impacting the Military-Affiliated Learner Experience in Higher Education?.”聽Supporting the military-affiliated learner: Communication approaches to military pedagogy & education聽(2020): 47-65.
- Sikes, Deborah L., Margret G. Duran, and Myrna L. Armstrong. “Shared Lessons from Serving Military-Connected Students.”聽College Student Affairs Journal聽38.2 (2020): 186-197.
Military @ 自慰视频: quick links to military-related news and events, resources, and programs
: information about what to consider and how to apply for VA educational benefits
- for specific details on how to apply for VA Educational Benefits
Bass Military Scholars Program: a cohort-model resource for military scholars in degree programs within the following schools:
- Owen Graduate School of Management
- Law School
- School of Medicine
- Peabody College
The following groups offer many and various resources and services to active military, veterans, and their families in the middle Tennessee area.